GeoQ are contracted by Incitec Pivot to undertake electrical leak detection (ASTM D6747 – 15) utilising both the Water lance (ASTM D77703-16 ) method on bare HDPE geomembrane and also Di-pole testing (ASTM D7007- 16) method through compacted Gypsum. The electrical leak detection is being undertaken on over 450,000sm of 1.5mm HDPE liners installed by the earthworks and lining contractor.
- 450,000m2 of 1.5mm HDPE electrically progressively leak detected.
- Challenging climatic conditions of over 45 degrees C
- Significantly remote location.
- Continuous 3 man GeoQ team dedicated to electrical leak detection activities.
- Date:May, 2019
- Project Type:Construction