Material Laboratory Testing
GeoQ can facilitate on site geosynthetic material sampling, sample chain of custody services and independent material conformance testing of geosynthetic material. These include but are not limited to:
– HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
– LLDPE (Low linear Density Polyethylene)
– LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
– Geonets and Geocomposites
– Geotextiles (woven and non-woven)
– GCL’s (Geosynthetic Clay Liner)
– BGM’s (Bituminous Geomembrane)
GeoQ only uses industry trusted NATA and GAI-LAP accredited Testing labs to carry out conformance testing to the required standards. These standards are typically under the Australian Standards, ASTM’s (American society of testing Methodologies) or GRI-GM standards.
In Factory Audits & In Factory Sampling
GeoQ can also facilitate in factory sampling and auditing services prior and during manufacturing of specific project material. This strategy eliminates non-conformance’s being identified once a product is shipped and on site. Please contact our office for more information regarding tailored solutions for international procurement and in plant material sampling.